Saturday, November 17, 2007

More Comics: Sick Animation!

Food and web comics seem to be summing up the theme of this blog lately, but that's okay! Both keep me happy while I'm at work, so more reason to post about it.

SickAnimation.com has been entertaining me and my pal Melissa for almost 2 years now. It's really known more for its hilarious cartoons, but I recently discovered the comics section in which the creator, Mark M., retains the same ultra sick and sardonic tone as the toons. Here's a few that tickle the dark side of my humor bone:











4 comments:

Jodi Faye Bullock said...

I love this. Thank you for giving me more ways to drop productivity at work---you know I'm always looking for new ways!

(Also, root beer float cupcakes? My pals are going to flip for this one)

laura said...

i cannot fucking believe those woody allen pictures. BONER!

laura said...

that's a great idea. murdering puppies while watching cinderella. yessssssssss

Unknown said...

So when are we going to start making some of these ourselves? Basci/Belote comic team?