1. I saw a cat circus!

2. I heard there was a flea circus coming to town. Let's hope some person doesn't decide to visit both circuses in the same day!
3. Speaking of cats, Miro's going to be a big brother this spring because he won't stop telling us how bored he is now that Mom and Dad are both gainfully employed. We're hoping for an orange one.

4. The new Telefon Tel Aviv album is currently keeping me sane whilst driving to work in start/stop Chicago traffic each morning.

5. Dave and I have had two very successful nights of our film series "Swallow Your Cinema," except last night I used Orville Redenbacher's "Popping and Topping" popcorn oil for the popcorn and, although no one complained, I'm pretty sure I used waaay too much.

6. My job is awesome and I am so thankful and thrilled to be there each day.

7. I'm going to a Bulls game this weekend to see them play my old hometown team, the Houston Rockets. I don't care if I appear to be becoming a super fan, Bulls games are so much fun.

8. We got a postcard from FRANCE today from Joe T and Anastasia and it made my night!

3 comments:
I'm glad you're updating your blog again. And that flea circus reminds me of Jurassic Park.
I really want to go to hockey game sometime.
That cat circus looks hilarious and both Joe and I wish that we could attend your film series. Chicago is really the place to be!
I'm glad that the postcard came :)
I realized later that technically the postcard came from Italy, not France, but I've had "Joe and Anastasia=France" in my head for so long that I automatically registered it as France.
It's all France across that darn pond anyway, ain't it?
Post a Comment