Monday, November 10, 2008

Alright, I'm just going to admit it.


I have a huge crush on Barack Obama.  Every night since he won the election I have had some sort of dream where he and I "pal around."  No, not like that!  We're just really close friends in my dreams and I have a secret crush on him that he doesn't realize and Michelle is usually there and we're friends too.  But, ladies and gentlemen, I just finally have to admit that for the first time in my life I find our (soon-to-be) President irresistible inside and out.  The end.

Note: my nose-partner will surely be irked by the news as I've added B.H.O. in addition to my other imaginary paramour:  Donald Draper.

Note II:  however, he does reap all the benefits of these men lighting my fire but being presently unavailable so he shouldn't complain too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I hear ya on this one.