Monday, November 24, 2008
Word to Your Grannie
Does anyone out there know how to crochet grannie squares? I just discovered this lovely blog called Granny Along which is run by a large group of grannie fanatics from around the globe and I'll have to admit, I'm a little envious! I need a social circle like this in my life! Grannie squares are soooo much fun and can be used to make lots of things. So far I've taught one friend up here to become my grannie ally...anyone else know the moves? So many wonderful things we could make together...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
i've been trying to grannie square for years now! i even went through a step-by-step youtube-torial and i STILL couldn't figure it out. gahharr. i'll just have to keep at it.
but, oh my stars-- were i in the chicago area, we would be such crocheting cahoots.
Ah, I wish I would have had a chance to show you before I moved. They're really so easy once you get the hang of it! Next time one of us is in town...
i'm a knitter and have never tried crocheting but i've always been really envious of what you can do if you crochet. i'm told, though, that if you're good at one you can't do the other so i don't know if it would work for me?
Courtney, I started as a knitter and I can assure you that learning to crochet is a piece of cake and MUCH easier in general! If you ever want to learn, let me know...I'll come over and teach you!
Post a Comment