Last night my friend Laura brought up the absence of my annual Christmas Office Party this year. Even though I had been planning on making it the biggest and baddest thing my Elm Street treehouse has ever seen, I did far too much traveling this winter to make it a reality. To make up for it, she and I are planning some sort of Valentine's get-together at my place this February...something big and perverted and pot-lucky. Last year, Digs attended a V-day party where everyone brought in an anonymous erotic story that they'd written and then everyone had to pick one and read it out loud to the rest. I think we're going to shoot for something like this and see how it goes in Kansas.
While I was thinking about that office party from last year, I remembered the video my friend Bob made from it and thought I'd post it here. It gets a little long (and trashy) at the end, but if you skip through you can witness me and my friend Melissa wrasslin' on the floor of my apartment, big butts and flying skirts included.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i've attended and contributed to, two of those erotic fiction v-day shin digs. hummina hummnia.
high five lady on layin out your friend on the mat... er apt.floor. thank gawd for the blur fliter-right?!
Haha, thanks. The funny thing is, our panties weren't even showing, but Bob put the filter on as an added effect.
Hopefully the v-day thing will go over well here...I just hope people show up with things to be read. If you have any advice about these erotic fiction parties, lemme know!
Ahh...I almost forgot we didn't have one this year. Now I've remembered and now I'm sad.
Glad to hear the V-Day party is a go-go tho.
I'm super excited to write something which will (in hopes) make everyone feel uneasy reading/listening to!!!
Post a Comment