December has been the month of travel and family, and not so much for blogging although there have been many cools things I wanted to blog about--I just haven't found the time. Leaving for London (and Paris!) in 3 days!! Speaking of London, here's an article from the BBC that my friend Kelly e-mailed to me last night:
Japan Invents "Cat-Chat" Device
Apparently this Japanese company called Takara has found a way to translate meows into human language with their device called the Meowlingual. They first invented the Bowlingual for dogs; I found a YouTube video of a newscaster testing it out here.
I read on Wikipedia that the Prime Minister of Japan presented Vladimir Putin with Bowlinguals for his two dogs, a poodle and a golden retriever, during a ceremony for the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg. It's kinda silly, but I can see it being fun to play around with, especially if you have a talkative pet like I do. The Moewlingual runs for about 8,800 Yen (or $74 US), however it's not available in English due to the limited success of the Bowlingual in the United States.
Miro says, "Buy one, Mom! I gotta tell you some sh*t!"

No comments:
Post a Comment