Twitter is a site that acts like the status updates you can do on Facebook or MySpace. Basically, as people send in their status updates, it pops up on the map and Google has put a filter in to catch only caucus/primary-related entries. So we can read what's going on at voting locations all over the country in real time. Amazing!
Here's a few entries that I spied while at work (KS caucus doesn't start til 7pm. Need something to do!)
alecsarkas in Pittsburgh, PA: "Hillary said she was true blue today after being asked her party affiliation by a poll worker! I love it!"
musicbizkid in Nashville, TN: "Beautiful day in Nashville, and my polling station was empty as it could be. Voted at 10am local, but it was empty at lunchtime, too."
smartgoat in Yukon, OK: "Heading out to vote for Obama. Looking forward to doing it again in Nov."
mari_posa in Oakland, CA: "The elderly poll worker gave me the thumbs up and said, "GOOD JOB!" when I put my ballot in the box...voting's fun!"

No comments:
Post a Comment