Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Hello, North Bay, Ontario!"

Did you know the Bacon brothers are in a band called...The Bacon Brothers??



Um, yeah, neither did I. In fact, I didn't even know Kevin Bacon had a brother. Their albums include "White Knuckles," "Can't Complain," "Getting There," and of course, "The Bacon Brothers Live."



According to their fansite, baconbros.com, they're on tour all next week. If I could, would I go? Everything in my heart says no, but those blue eyes and a few scenes from She's Having a Baby make me want to say yes.

2 comments:

annie h. said...

if i say that i did know of this band, and have for many, many years, would that be all right?
the typography and overall design on 'the bacon brothers live' cover made me so queasy that i had to scroll down to hide it asap.

kid extraordinaire said...

It's okay if you know of this band.

It's not okay if you know any of the words to their songs.