Saturday, October 6, 2007

BOAT STROKE!

Married to the Sea is the collaborative web comic of hilarious twosome Drew and Natalie Dee. Drew is also well known for his comic, Toothpaste for Dinner, and Natalie Dee is responsible for the cuteness that is her eponymously named comic. Note on N.D.: is it just me, or is her stuff a possible total rip-off of explodingdog.com, which has been around since 2000?

Married to the Sea uses public domain images from the Victorian era but has recently ventured into using images from the 70s and 80s, which I find particularly hilarious. They take any chance they get to make fun of old people, which totally cracks me up. I know one day old people jokes won't be so funny, so if I'm going to laugh, might as well be now!

Enjoy...and visit their site to check out their large archive of comics. They update daily!




2 comments:

laura said...

i LOVE that "my only bowling ball!" picture. fucking funny. oh yeah, and re: your post about kashi, that shit has to have crack in it. i loooooove their oatmeal cookies!

Unknown said...

Seriously, I think the Kashi stuff is about as tasty as the Pumpkin Cookies you brought to the Manifesto Day Celebration. WEAK. Anyways, hope the cream cheese doughnuts kept you full until Chicago and you arrived safely.