
That's right, Mt. Olive now sells baby dill pickles in easy to-go containers for $3.99 (you get 4 paks per pack.) Pickles! I think this is a brilliant idea, as I am pickle crazy fo sho. I remember at the beginning of this summer I was hanging out with my boyfriend's family and his brother's kids starting going BUH-ZERK for some pickles, chomping on them like the Vlasic stork was their dealer or something. I was like, "Hell yeah, these are my kind of kids right here!" But I digress...I think I'll stick with this pickles-to-go snack idea, but use gladware to separate a jar out instead. More dill for the bill.
Another ultimate on-the-go product I've discovered is Cliff Bar's new Mojo trailmix bars:

Another ultimate on-the-go product I've discovered is Cliff Bar's new Mojo trailmix bars:

They come in Peanut Butter Pretzel, Honey Roasted Peanut, Mountain Mix (pictured), Mixed Nuts, and Fruit Nut Crunch. Of the flavors I've tried, Mountain Mix is by far the best. It's got dried cranberries, almonds, chocolate, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pretzels, peanuts, and rice crisps. It's a very filling snack, costs about a buck a bar, and is low on calories and fat. I'd still eat it even if it wasn't cheap or healthy though...!
Finally, my one and only cereal addiction...Kashi's Autumn Wheat. Holy hell, I NEVER get sick of this stuff. If I don't have this in my pantry I start getting jittery and bite all my nails until I run out of them and then I move on to the cat's. IT'S THAT ADDICTING:

Finally, my one and only cereal addiction...Kashi's Autumn Wheat. Holy hell, I NEVER get sick of this stuff. If I don't have this in my pantry I start getting jittery and bite all my nails until I run out of them and then I move on to the cat's. IT'S THAT ADDICTING:

I was pretty well convinced I'd find "CRACK" listed as the first ingredient, but here's what the side of the box reads:
Organic Whole Grain Wheat, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
That's all! So amazingly simple. I eat it with milk for breakfast, put it in ziploc bags to take as a snack, gobble it straight out of the box on the way home from the grocery store, I've had it cold, I've had it hot. It doesn't get any better than this cereal. Dillon's and the like will try to sell it to you for $4.50 a box, but don't buy into that. You can get it at Target or Blah-mart for $2.41.
Organic Whole Grain Wheat, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
That's all! So amazingly simple. I eat it with milk for breakfast, put it in ziploc bags to take as a snack, gobble it straight out of the box on the way home from the grocery store, I've had it cold, I've had it hot. It doesn't get any better than this cereal. Dillon's and the like will try to sell it to you for $4.50 a box, but don't buy into that. You can get it at Target or Blah-mart for $2.41.

1 comment:
Your blog gave me the courage to discuss my recent obsession with loved ones. O.k., alright, I love my garlic press! Thanks for paving the way for other Foodies!
Post a Comment