Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Finally, I've Found You!


For months and months I've been nagging that the most ultimately awesome show on the radio would be one that played music from around 1900-1920s via phonograph. I knew it would take a lot of money and talent to pull something off like this, but luckily WFMU in New Jersey has got it covered. I stumbled across their Antique Phonograph Music Program by accident the other day and I am in loooove!

They've got show archives that date back all the way to 2000...pretty amazing feat considering most college radio stations weren't attempting things like that yet. Anyway, for an added bonus, check out their sister show called Thomas Edison's Attic which they link to on their page.

Next time there's a dinner party at my house, you can take a wild guess as to what you'll be hearing in the background!

9.16.2007
listening to the hot new tunes in Abilene, KS (9.16.2007)

No comments: