Alright, so I highly recommend the highly recommended Sine Qua Non Salons. Just got back from the Lincoln Park location this evening and I don't miss my old knotted mop one bit! Check out my new summer 'do!hellllp meeeee!
So fresh and so clean clean
Thank you, Kimberly, at Sine for the terrific new hairstyle!
9 comments:
HOT!!!
cute! I just got mine chopped, too - same length!
danielle! very cute. i know where i'm getting my hairs cut once i move!
I, Joseph Thurston, would have advised you not to cut your hair, because I'm terrified of new haircuts, and I'm generally of the opinion that long hair is nice, but my advice would have been bad advice! You got a gooooooood haircut.
Joe-joe, I felt the SAME way when you clipped all your pretty locks off many moons back. In the end, your short do done did it for you. Such a classic.
err'body loves your new haircut, and i am no exception! it's delightfully mod and totally flattering girl, for real. A+++
<3 miss you!
great 'do!! and there are few better sensations than when you shampoo your hair after cutting it all off.
Thanks, lovelies! C: I haven't washed it yet (want to get my money's worth on the salon styling), but I will today and running my fingers in it feels weeeeeird.
Loving it! So chic, refined, frames your face well.
Post a Comment