Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stimulate this.



I got my George Bush monies yesterday.  I'm going to put it towards a health insurance policy.  Who says there's no free healthcare in America?

Ugh.  

Thing is, I have really no idea how to attain the best healthcare coverage.  My employer is a one-man operation so no health insurance through work which is why I have to do it on my own.  And you know what is one of the least fun activities in the world?  Looking for individual health insurance policies.

At least my dad will stop lecturing me about it once I get covered.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

elizaBETH. i think most hospitals in the early 80s had a quota to fill with that name. mothers couldn't hold their babies unless they promised to make elizabeth their middle name. my mom was so weak.

damn. you're getting george bush monies and i just had the equivalent of 60 bucks stolen from me because the japanese government infiltrated my bank account to take tax monies. sometimes i don't think america is so bad. at least when they steal they (kind of) give it back.